Sunday, March 30, 2008

Josiah - Seven Months







This is my monthly post about Josiah. This is where I gush about how sweet and cute he is. That remains true as ever. He gives us his little 2-teeth grin and his eyes literally twinkle. It's such an ego boost to have someone light up to see you - even when your hair is messy, you have morning breath and need a shower (at 4 pm!).






He is starting to get into everything and things make quick progress to his mouth. It's fun to watch him start to play with toys though big brother is sometimes not too fond of this new development. He's quite mobile though his main mode of transportation is rolling. I think he's not too far from crawling but I'm personally in no hurry for that milestone. He already is keeping me on my toes by rolling everywhere (and quickly). He's developing a sense of humor and gives both a good belly laugh and this kind of throaty "ha ha" thing. Still sleeping well though the past week has had a few nights were it was like having a newborn again (what gives???).






He literally beams anytime Daddy is around. He's getting quite steady sitting up and only sometimes topples over. Still a fairly picky eater, I'm trying to expand his dietary horizons and he's making some progress with a sippy cup.






He weighs 18 lbs 5 oz and I'm not sure how tall but he's pretty long.

10 comments:

Kim said...

Love the pics baby Si!!! We love you!!!!

KIKI, Trav and Ty

Denise Travis said...

such a cutie...love those big eyes!!

M said...

Hey Denise - Thanks for inviting me! I enjoy reading your blog! Your boys are just adorable.

Shana-Lynn said...

Thanks for the invite.

I can't believe how big he is getting and sitting up already. Wow, time sure flies!

You're little guy is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite.

Anyway, happy 7 months, Josiah!

Shanna said...

I cannot believe how much he looks like his daddy! It's almost scary!! :) kidding. what precious boys you have!

starfitch said...

Thank you for the invite! I started reading your blog after I found Pigbear so it is so fun to watch Josiah and Ephriam growing as fast as Jon and Sarah. I can't believe he's 7 months already! He's such a cutie.

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

He's looking bigger since the last time I saw him! Tell him Aunt Deeees doesn't want him to grow up too fast. I love how he reaches for me.

Love,

Aunt Deeeees

smithhouse2000@charter.net said...

Neecie, you and JD need to have at least 10 kids since they are so beautiful! Hey, Mo and Mike are in NC now--a little over an hour away from you!

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, he's gotten so big!!! Where did the time go??? I can't believe he's 18 lbs, either! I think Ava only weighs a couple more pounds than him, he-he. Denise, you have two beautiful little guys and will both be such heartbreakers when they grow up! Thanks for the invite! Hope all is well!