Thursday, April 3, 2008

First sounds




Thank you for continuing to visit our blog! I know it's a drag to sign-in but I feel safer knowing who is checking us out!


Josiah coos and says, "daddaa daadaa" though I don't think that is officially a first word. I think this is more his first sound. He's been "saying" it for a while and now I have it captured.


I also think that I've ditched the big high chair in favor of one that fits on a regular chair. It has a fun rain forest attachment for him to play with. I think I just like having one less large plastic item in my house! There is certainly no shortage of it represented in every room. :)






This is Si right about to fall asleep. He has no need for a paci when he's got his trusty right arm. He "sucks" his forearm. He does not actually suck the arm but he does the motion so you hear his little tongue clicking away. I'll have to get this on video too so that I will alway be able to remember that sweet sound.

6 comments:

MiMi said...

Honey, I finally get to leave a comment and what a good time to leave one. I want to jump into the computer and grab baby Si right out and put him in my lap. What a sweet sweet baby boy. He justs keeps getting cuter and cuter. I love him so much. love,
mimi

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

What a super duper baby darling! I noticed him saying "dada" the other day. What an exciting milestone!

Love,

Aunt Deeeeeees

Unknown said...

Hey there

I have enjoyed catching up on the blog. Those boys are just amazing. What a great job you are doing with them!

sharon said...

i love the rainforest chair! in fact, my mom just got that from holly's registery (mmhmm, my friend holly is preggers, due may 3 ... having a baby shower for her this weekend.)

your two little ones are adorable. hopefully i can actually get together with you & kim & see the tykes in action!

Kim said...

LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU Baby Si!!!

Book Worm said...

That's so funny! Trigg does the same thing with his arm! He does it to soft blankets too and the little bunny he's started to sleep with but if there's nothing else, he'll use his arm. To cute! Can't wait til Friday!