Sunday, April 27, 2008

Josiah - 8 months


Baby Si is 8 months old! He's a very inquisitive charmer. He's into EVERYTHING as he's been crawling now for a few weeks. He's fascinated with my bakers rack in the kitchen which means I need to continue redecorating (moving everything up around 18 inches). What's really neat is to see how many people love him. When I'm with my MOPS friends or other people in our small group with church, it's wonderful to see how much they love him. They hug and kiss on him and you'd think they didn't all have babies of their own at home. He brings a huge smile to everyone he meets and I really think that will be a part of who he is later in life.


6 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

No way, he is 8 months!!

Happy 8 months Big boy!!

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

What a sweet smile that boy has!

Kim said...

Oh it has been way to long since I have seen my boyfriend!!! I need a hug and kiss!!! I LOVE YOU baby SI!!

And you look so much like your mommy in the first picture!!!

Book Worm said...

I really can't believe that he's 8 months! He really is a charmer.

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I love how both of our babies (ok, technically your babies) have different personalities and special qualities. I can't wait to see Josiah grow up, just not too fast!


Love,

Aunt Deeeeeeeeees

Nancy said...

Sometimes Si looks just like you and other times, he is just like JD & Jon. Either way I love him!

Aunt Lorri aka Aunt Diesel