Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Sweet Family


Isn't that the way it goes. We bloggers who take pictures all the time, capture every cute minute yet there are VERY few pictures of us.
And, I think there is maybe one other photo of the four of us in existence and it was taken at Christmas. So what if Jon David was not feeling well and is making a sad face in this picture. So what if I'm still sporting some residual baby weight. All that matters is that this is a rare picture of the four of us and three of my absolute, most favorite people in the whole wide world are in it.

5 comments:

Janice said...

What residual baby weight? You look FAB!!!!! It's a beautiful family photo!!

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

I don't currently own clothes that fit me or make-up that isn't all dried up, so you've got one up on me! You look gorgeous!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

You look great, give me a break! I like all those people in the picture too!

Love,

Aunt Deeeeeeees

Jamie said...

What a cute family! Love your dress :)

Denise Travis said...

What a great picture!! Even with Jon David's sad face. And you, by the way, look GREAT!