Saturday, April 5, 2008

Master of Disaster

Rolls. This refers both to the rolls he does across the floor and to those chunky thighs on my boy.
Getting ready to roll in his bed room.
And he's off!
Almost done.
"Whew! Look at me, Mommy!"

For as sweet as Josiah is, he can make a pretty good mess. One, though improving, he's a spitter. Two, he likes to roll across the floor and take and eat anything in his path. Three, he's a messy eater (like all babies). So, in this hand-me-down from Tyler, Si shows his ability to make a mess. Messy or not - he's just so sweet!




7 comments:

Jamie said...

I love those thighs!!! Too bad fat thighs don't look that sweet on everyone ;)

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

The only time in life when chubby thighs are a good thing...

He has the most gorgeous head of hair!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Isn't it funny how thighs like that are cute when you're a baby but quite hideous when you're older! I know some exercises that can help Baby Si if he wants to feel the burn! I'll love him either way!

Love,

Aunt Deeeeeeees

Kim said...

Too precious for words...
KIKI

Shana-Lynn said...

I just want to squeeze those thighs.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Becca eats everything in her path as well. How fun! :)

Janice said...

What a chunka-monka!!! I love it!!!!