Thursday, April 17, 2008

And He's Off!

Ladies and gentlemen, Josiah is officially crawling! I pat myself on the back for my once again accurate prediction on April 9th that my boy would be crawling within 2 weeks. I knew that Mr. Chunky Thighs would be off and running soon. Funny thing I learned today - my other son knows how to crawl too! Imagine that!!! Here's proof (of both my crawlers!).





Synopsis of video: Si crawls, Jon crawls (bonus!). Si whines, Jon babytalks/whines with Si and Si smiles. Oh, and I seem to think today is my anniversary (August 16th). Guess I need a little more sleep!!




4 comments:

Book Worm said...

Too fun! Congratulations on another mobile one!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I thought Baby Si/Thigh was practicing his plank position in pilates! Congrats on having two mobile guys. Jon is a very speedy crawler ; ) Hope Baby Si has an amazing dinner tonight!

Denise Travis said...

Yeah Baby Si!!! And what a good big brother Jon Jon is, encouraging Josiah when he got a little sad.

Matt & Alison Blokzyl said...

Those boys are too cute together!