Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bella Bows


For those of you blessed with girls, here is a website for a friend who has a bow-making business. IF I had a girl, surely I'd need some of these pretty things to dress up her hair. I included my 5th-grade school picture to show how much some Bella Bows would have helped!


Maybe I should think of a business for boys - something to do with transportation since we're ALL about buses, trains and cars!


Check our my friend's site! http://www.bellabows.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Wendy said...

NOt that I need to spend any more money, but I will check them out!! :)

Denise Travis said...

With all of this little girl's hair already, I'm sure we'll be using this website! I can't wait for her to get here! I'm excited that we are at 34 weeks TOGETHER! Tell that little one to hang in there! We are holding out for Labor Day!

Janice said...

OMG, Denise! I love the bows!!! And I just bought a few couple of days ago! I'll have to keep this one in mind! They're strip bows are cute! I am loving your school picture, by the way. You didn't need any bows in your hair!

BTW, Tag!! Check my blog. :-)

Jamie said...

You were a very sweet little fifth grader, bow or not :)

How's Baby Boy doing? Still cooking, I hope!