Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged - ABCs

Me kissing my baby boy (Nov 2005)
My ABC's Tag (courtesy of my blogging friend, Janice!)
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): I am blessed with the best friends ever - too many to list.
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of Choice: At this point, I'd LOVE a tall cup of Coke in a Chik-fil-A styrofoam container (for some reason, Coke tastes the best this way)
E - Essential Item: Currently, Tums for my heart burn and my pregnancy pillow
F - Favorite Color: Pink
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Naperville, IL
I – Indulgence(s): I love to take a long bath while reading a new magazine
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: Jon David and his no-name brother (due 9/2)
L - Life is incomplete without: Jesus and my family and friends
M - Marriage Date: 8/16/2002
N - Number of Siblings: 3
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias/Fears: Bugs, roaches, etc.
Q - Favorite Quote: Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20 - 21.
R - Reason to smile: I am married to the love of my life, am crazy about my son and can't wait to hold and love on my baby boy once he arrives. And - I've made it to 35 weeks pregnant!!
S - Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: I tag Cindy, Denise and Wendy.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I am a huge sports fan especially Florida State football and Houston Astros baseball.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I love it when my husband grills me a juicy filet!
W - Worst Habit: Interrupting people, especially my husband
X -rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds (strange question!)
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Portillos italian beef and hot dogs, just about everything in Houston!
Z- Zoo Animal: Monkeys and Lions




No comments: