Tuesday, July 3, 2007

More of the Same

Jon David playing with the "other" Denise who has been coming over to help.

I'm still residing in the "Land of Doing Nothing" per my doctor today. They did not do the test again since it really needs to be two weeks. But, he gave us some helpful info. Mostly, there is a 30% chance of me delivering within two weeks of the test results. And, he really, really wants us to make it to 32 weeks which is this Sunday. We went to the hospital for a steroid shot to help the baby's lungs develop in case he comes early. We return tomorrow for the second dose.



That's all the news that's fit to print. Thanks for your love and prayers!

5 comments:

Susie PSU said...

Gosh, prayers for a healthy baby are being send your way! Please keep us posted...we worry about you.

Stacy said...

Keep up the good work! You are getting there! Glad you have help! Friends are great!! Keep us posted!

Wendy said...

Denise... I am sorry that your are stuck doing nothing. I know it must be frustrating. I hope you continue to grow that baby healthy and strong. Thank goodness for Denise! What a good friend! Loved the pics!!

Janice said...

Denise, glad you are doing well, although I am sorry to hear you can't do much. You are so lucky to have wonderful friends and family to help you! Keep yourself well rested and sending prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - your son is absolutely adorable. Enjoyed your blog and will stop by again!