Monday, August 6, 2007

You May Want to Push Back Your Guesses

Though my "unorganized" contractions continue, I am not showing any concrete signs that this here baby is about to enter the world. My appointment today went well and I have been given the okay to continue with my meds to help with the painful cramping (VERY good news!).


There was a request to see my big belly and against my better judgement, I am sharing it. I have been a true over-achiever again in the weight gain department so consider yourself warned. I did crop myself out of the photos since my face is now bloated and it's just not flattering in the least. And I made sure that the photo was small. :) (Yes, I know that there is a spot on my shirt. I can't seem to make it to my mouth with food these days and keep dropping things. The distance from the plate to my mouth is just too long and these things happen.)


I'll give you a few more days to update any guesses and then I'll post the results. I am kidding, by the way, about giving away naming rights but I am always interested in suggestions. :)


Thanks, as always, for your funny posts and continued encouragement

13 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Denise, I am keeping my original guess. I think my guess will be pretty close....;-)

Very cute belly btw!! Are you sure it's a boy? Just checking!

Aug. 30th
7lbs 11 oz
19.25 inches
12:06 AM

Janice said...

I saw the commment Shana made on your last post and started cracking up! You shouldn't have cropped yourself out - your belly looks great! I won't change my guesses because you have enough to think about with your new baby boy arriving and all. It'll be fun to see who guesses it right!

Nancy said...

What no naming rights? I want to speak to a lawyer. Do you know any good ones?

Lorri

Denise Travis said...

LOVE THE BELLY!!!!!

I'm finding that my shirts aren't quite long enough these days to cover the belly....it won't be long before Chris' t-shirts are the only thing left in my wardrobe!

Still hoping to be in the hospital at the same time...but for the sake of your cramps...I hope we are both a little earlier rather than a little later!

Denise said...

From my mom:

August 15 (day before our anniversary).

Time: 5:35 pm

Weight: 6 lbs. 12 oz.

Length: 20 inches

Name: Dylan James

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I like Shana-Lynn's birthday but that won't work because it's Aaron's 13th b-day and our family already is celebrating that day. Plus Mark and I are going to Maine for our 20th anniversary that morning. Like I said before August 15th is really the best day for me.

How about Dylan Josiah???

Love Aunt Cindy Jump Jump

Kim said...

Hey Girlie!!!

Missing you all like crazy. Not too much longer and we will be home! Wish you were here with us!

My guess 7 lbs. 1 oz.
20 1/4 inches
eye lashes 5 inches :)
loves KIKI like Jon Jon
name Josiah Tyler Hensarling :)

See you soon,
K and DW

Nancy said...

Does Mom want to name the baby
after her favorite singer-Clay?

Anonymous said...

hello denese! it's ashley denton from southbridge. love the belly pic! so adorable!

Susie PSU said...

Are you off having that baby??

Susie PSU said...

I can't figure out how to comment on the Lehr family blog...??

Denise said...

Hi, Susie! I'm working with Shanna on the comment thing. She's new to blogging and not sure how to do the it. She just moved this weekend so we'll cut her some slack. She is our pastor's wife and just fabulous! Thank you for checking our her site. Check back soon and we'll see if we can get her up and running with the rest of us!

Smooch said...

Your belly looks great! You must be one of those "skinny" pregnant people that are all belly. I can't wait to see the new baby! I am so happy that he has gone so long.