Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quick Update

We survived!! Praise the Lord! Oh how the good Lord blessed today. Josiah and I had a very rough night. I could not get him to stay asleep and he kept crying and crying. He was overtired and well-fed. Around 5:30 am, he finally gave in some and we rested until 7:30. Ugh!!!!!! So, I woke up not in a great mood and dreading today. BUT - it was a good day! We even went for a 20-minute walk and I met another mommy in the neighborhood. Jon David behaved much better today and Josiah did well also. And, we all took 2+ hour naps!! How great is that????

I am glad to have this first day behind me. I am so thankful that God gave me the strength to care for my boys today.

3 comments:

Denise Travis said...

Praise the Lord! Maybe this is a sign that you are turning a corner and the next block will be a fun one!

Janice said...

Gosh, I remember those days! It's a lot different when you have two now and can't nap when the baby naps because you still have to care for Jon David - hope he's feeling better, by the way. But it will get better, I promise! Glad you got to meet a new mom - that's always fun! Hurray for 2 hour naps, too! ;-D

Stacy said...

Everyday it will get a little easier- hang in there! Get those naps when you can- all the other stuff can wait!