Friday, December 3, 2010

Month of Memories - December 3rd

So today is a pajama day. I type this update in my new, comfy pink polar bear fleece jammies. It may sound very indulgent but I am taking this fashion break for a very good reason. Funny how when life seems super crazy with too many places to go, my children find a sure way to keep us home. Yep, they get sick. And not just sick... the dreaded stomach bug.

Our dear (poor) babysitter called us last night while we were out watching my talented nephew star in his school's production of "The Importance of Being Ernest." bad news was that Jon got sick in his bed and on the way to the bathroom. Oh dear - what is the hourly rate for babysitting a sickly boy???

Thankfully, there was only one "episode" last night and all appears to be well here. So, we are watching movies and playing today. In keeping with the theme of today/most days, I cannot locate the thinga-ma-jig that I need to download the pictures I took today.

On that note... good night.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I said it then and will say it again: the price of babysitting a sickly boy is LOVE. It hardly bothered me that he was sick, I am just so thankful he is feeling better.