Thursday, December 9, 2010

Month of Memories - December 9th

Three words that make my boys really happy. Family. Movie. Night. Simple but sweet. Popcorn in hand, the four of us (sorry, baby sister was in bed) convene on the same couch sharing the same blanket and watch a movie.

Tonight's showing was "The Toy That Saved Christmas" by the Veggie Tales. Any chance I get to reinforce that Christmas is not about the many catalogs that arrive daily (and provide way too much viewing pleasure for my boys) and the things they want... I'm in. The songs always crack me up. The one titled "Grumpy Kids" - I so could have written that one. This one is fun too. Take a look see.

I give this movie two thumbs up. Next time we do Family. Movie. Night., it will be to see "It's A Meaningful Life."

No comments: