Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Month of Memories - December 7th

You may recall that last Friday was a day of forced rest. It pretty much takes an episode of “stomach emptying” to make us slow down. Though I really (REALLY) do not like stomach bugs of any variety, this was not a bad one. One occurrence, one victim – wham, bam, thank you, ma’am. Had he made it to the bathroom in time and done it when we were home and not the poor dear friend watching the kids – it would have been almost a non-event. So, Friday was not too bad around here. The kids and I stayed in our PJs the entire day. And it felt kind of nice for a change.

So, we are hanging out and I catch Ray Ray playing. Like most things she does, I find this incredibly cute and decide to grab some photos. I’d like to scrapbook a page highlighting her toys. I know I would have gotten a real kick out of seeing pictures of me with my baby dolls and various play things. Here’s what my busy girl did on Friday. Enjoy the cuteness!

3 comments:

O Boys Mommy said...

Glad to see your sweet girl on the blog! She hardly ever gets the spotlight!

Jenn said...

She is SO cute! I cannot get over baby girls with little stick-up pony tails. Love.

Did you get her ears pierced? It kind of looks like it in the pictures. I would love to get C's ears pierced... I am seriously enjoying the new posts every day. I hope y'all are staying warm and cozy!

Unknown said...

I read your blog posts and wonder whether I should really start my own. I also have no time to fit this into my life but I am so inspired by your words and effort to document your children's lives. On that note seeing little Ray Ray grow makes me giddy with excitement that Lena will be right behind her. She is just beautiful and you should be so proud.