Saturday, December 4, 2010

Month of Memories - December 4th


When I heard the words "brief accumulation" this week on the news, I did not even bother to tell the kids about it. Just didn't think it would actually happen.

Well, I was wrong! We had snow and a good bit of it. Large, puffy flakes of snow gently fell - what a joy it is to see. When I stood and looked into the sky, I felt like I was in a 3-D movie. It got me to wondering if it's true that no two snowflakes are alike. Here's what I found. I love how creative God is. His handiwork is truly amazing.
Notice the shark hats!

So, here are my snow lovers. Even sweet Ray Ray thought it was great fun as she hung out in her swing.

1 comment:

Book Worm said...

Love love loving the daily blog. Love the snow. A bit jealous really. Miss you.
{Come cuddle with me Ray - xoxo Clay}