Saturday, June 30, 2007

Book Party!

I wish that we all lived closer and could have this massive play date with all our kiddos. We now have a big backyard and I know Jon David would love to play with his blog pals. And, if we lived closer, you could even come to my book party! I am (hopefully) hosting a fun night on the 11th for other mommies (and aunts and grandmas) to come hear about Usborne books. The party also exists online until the 14th.

Here's the official word: Usborne Books expand a child's world through education and imagination. You can browse their books in person and see the latest releases without fighting the crowds at a retail store.With over 1,300 titles, from baby board books and modern science to fairy tales and interactive kits, Usborne Books engage all types of learners. Discover the magic of reading with your child today!
Jon David loves to read and these books are so cool. I figured sharing this with other mommies would be fun! If you are interested, you can order books courtesy of my party by clicking here. Have fun!




(Important sidenote: I moved my OB appointment up to Tuesday so we should know more by then. I am bored and some might even say whiny at times. :) Your comments and prayers have done wonders to cheer me up. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

Usborne Books are really nice. Thanks for sharing your party with us. I will certainly check it out. It would be cool if we all lived closer, what an awesome playtime that would be.

Keep us posted on your OB appointment.

Wendy said...

I have been to several parties, and have many Usborne books. They are great!! Let us know what Tuesday brings. You have a right to be whiny at times!! Sit back, and enjoy the new play areas in your wonderful house that Jon David can run through!!

Wendy said...

Uh Oh!!! You've been tagged! See my blog!