Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sharing is Fun!




What a fun day! Besides JD tackling a mountain of Honey Do's (and even adding some of his own to do for me as an extra help), Jon David's grandma (my mom) came over. To make the day even better, Jon David's buddy, Tyler, spent the day with us. The guys mostly bonded over sharing sippy cups (I gave up trying to stop this after 5 futile minutes) and playing in the kitchen. Two cuter 19-month olds I cannot find!! Here's proof.



"My mom says don't touch the blinds - but I can't resist!"

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute!! JOn David sure looks like he is getting to know his way around the new place quickly!! What good little buddies!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Awww...what sweet pictures. I love the one on the tractor! Janice, don't let Cameron see that one!

Andrea said...

Look at your sweet boy sharing and giving hugs! I am so glad you had a fun day. Thanks for thinking of me when I hadn't posted in awhile. Life has been busy but I miss my blogging buddies!

I am going to need your best tips for the flight to Hawaii. That is the only part I am nervous about. We got Evan a seat, so he will be in his carseat which should help, right?

Janice said...

Ok, that tractor is definitely something Cameron would be obsessed about! Denise, Jon David is so sweet always giving hugs and kisses to his friends!!!! Love that little kitchen set you have!

Jennifer said...

Oh how cute! I love the tractor hugging picture and the last one cracks me up!