Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hey Everyone - It's JonJaya!



(Disclaimer - if you are one of those people who have better things to do with 3 - 4 hours of your life each week and are not watching American Idol, this post will be completely lost on you. Well, you may still find the picture of our son with a mohawk kind of funny. So, keep reading!)


Though we are not moved by the soft vocals coming from Sanjaya on American Idol, we did find inspiration from his hair. While bathing a very silly and happy boy, we decided to experiment with his look and came upon this 'do. :)


Weekend recap - blessings! We praise the Lord as our offer on a house was accepted by the owner's on Friday night and we will soon be homeowners! We're so thankful and thrilled for this amazing blessing! And my beloved gave me many "kitchen passes" this weekend and I enjoyed time at a baby shower and then the big highlight was scrapbooking for 6 hours with my friend Kim. The other super duper wonderful thing was my 2 hour nap today. It was a rainy, lazy Sunday and I got a major break from mommy-duty and rested. So, I write this post as a thankful and rested woman. :)

6 comments:

Susie PSU said...

The hair do and the laughing boy afterwards brings a smile to my face. What a lovely time for you to share together!
Congratulations on the house - the Lord does provide. And you sound rested and happy. At peace. Good for you!

Janice said...

Sanjaya has nothing on you, Jon David! I could almost hear him laugh in the last picture!

Congratulations on the house, that is so exciting! And what a lucky girl to even get a 2 hour nap!!!

Wendy said...

Denise- COngrats on the house!! We are hoping to be able to be in that same position one year from now!! We will see. Jonjaya is WAAAAY better looking than Sanjaya, AND he probably has more adoring fans too! :) Sanjaya must gooooo!

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the house! That is exciting news. I look forward to reading about it on here. And those pictures way too cute.

Andrea said...

lol- love the faux-hawk!

Congratulations on the house, that is so exciting! :)

Megan said...

Not sure how I'm the last one to know about this. I should really keep up with blogs better. CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully, you are bringing a picture of the house to the play date TOMORROW!