Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nothing Runs Like a Deere




After days of pink frying pans and kisses, Jon David was ready to hang out with a real "man's man." Good thing our next stop was to see Ryan. Ryan is one cool dude. He has a lawn mower, trucks aplenty and a John Deere hat that he let my boy borrow. Though not completely comfortable with all the affection my sweet son wanted to show, Ryan was a good sport and allowed Jon David to hug him. Here are some pictures of the guys working in the yard.






"Ryan, how much gas does this thing take? 50 gallons?"



(The "Do Not Copy" markings are necessary because there are bad people out there who steal people's pictures from blogs and do whatever they want to them. Thanks to Erin for alerting me to this. It's a TOTAL drag and takes A LOT more time to get these posts out. But, I want to protect my boy and our family's photos. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

All too cute. Love John Deere. Oh and the sunshine you have- marvelous!! Sweet little guys playing together!!

Andrea said...

He looks SO cute in that hat! LOL at the 50 gallon tank!

I guess I should start watermarking my pics too. Do you have to use PS?

erin said...

Glad to see you got a watermark!

Janice said...

Cameron is in LOVE with anything John Deere! These are really cute pictures, Denise! Love the neighborhood! It's just too bad we now have to put watermarks on our photos (it takes way too much time to do). It really got me nervous when Erin wrote what she did on her blog :(.

Shana-Lynn said...

Denise, love the pictures! So dang cute. I too am so sad about the stealing pictures deal, so sad.

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

I need to get my sugar fix. That boy is growing too fast! I love these pictures. Send them to me on my regular email so I can have them. I promise not to do anything disgusting with them after all, I'm his aunt!

Love,

Aunt Cindy