Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by my sister but before we get to that, here is a not so great quality photo of my boy that I, for some reason, really like.
Why I like this picture... Jon David's stance is so big boy and I just love the sweet look on his face. His jeans look funny all rolled up too. He's becoming quite the kisser and it melts my heart for him to walk clear across a room to plant one on his mommy's lips. When his daddy and I kiss, he laughs and then does a kiss on his own. I'm glad that we're raising a little lover boy.

Back to the tag. Here goes...

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
Orientation Leader, Florida State University
Bobbi Brown Freelance Makeup Artist
Fragrance "Girl" at the mall - horrible!!!
Waitress

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over

Anne of Green Gables
Babe
What About Bob
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Four Places I Have Lived

Naperville, IL
Houston, TX
Washington, DC
Raleigh, NC

Four Loves of My Life


Jesus Christ

My beloved husband

Jon David

My new baby boy

Four Most Memorable Moments

Getting engaged in a hot air balloon over Sedona, AZ
Our wedding day
Birth of Jon David
Prediction: birth of our new son

Four of My Favorite Foods (not fair to ask a pregnant woman - now I want some!!!!)

Portillo's (Chicago chain)
Lou Malnati's Pizza (again, Chicago)
Tex-Mex from Houston (Irma's or Lupe Tortilla)
Lobster, scallops and Brie (though not together!)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

My new home!!!!!!!
In a fabulous spa
The beach or mountains with my 2 guys with the same name
A Houston Astros baseball game (and they win!)

I thought an old picture of me would be appropriate with this post. If memory serves, I was in 1st grade. My mom did not do the best job with my bangs but you gotta love my groovy shirt!

I've seen this tag in a few other posts so I'm not sure who is left to tag. If you're reading this post and have not played this round of tag, you're it!



3 comments:

Janice said...

I love the photo!!! Did everybody have the same haircut back then because my hair looked like yours as a child. "Right on", withthe shirt! ;-)

Susie PSU said...

What About Bob was filmed in my hometown! Love reading your list!

Wendy said...

Groovy shirt, baby! Oh, the clothes we had back then huh? Very stylish!! Love it. Fun to read the tag! Love the pics of Jon David. Too cute. He looks like a little football player with that stance. I went out of town, and took pics of his pic at Gap. I will post them later with the other vacation photos!!