Friday, April 13, 2007

Worth 1,000 Words

Pictures, as they say, are worth 1,000 words. Here are a few from today.

These little fingers are desperately reaching for Mommy who is trying to take a bath before Daddy heads off to work.



This is the face of a little boy who thinks he is in big trouble for breaking part of a blind. Really, I should be the one in trouble because I sometimes let him play with them after he takes a nap. I'll move his crib back towards the wall (I have to move him so this does not happen when he is supposed to be sleeping). From this angle, he can turn on and off the light switch and play with the blinds. He's not usually this rough (and the blinds are cheap) and one broke. What a guilty expression!

The scene of the crime...



This one does not say too much other than "Mommy, that play date wore me out!" We visited a friend and Jon played with two other kiddos. He ran around outside and was good and tired. I wanted him to wait to nap until we made it home and even my bribing him by feeding him Chick Fil A nuggets & fries on the way home could not keep him awake.

5 comments:

erin said...

HEY! WE had chick-fil-a nuggets and fries to day too. Wish we could have done it together!

Megan said...

Cute pictures!

Just out of curiosity, do you always take your camera in the bathroom? :)

Janice said...

Jon David has a strange similarity to my cat who does the same thing when I'm in the bathroom ;-).

I don't think I could ever get mad at Jon David for breaking something if he ever gives me one of those looks!

BTW, Chick Fil-A rocks!!

Wendy said...

The little fingers under the door are too funny! Loved it! And the guilt, the "oh, no sorry momma!" Connor is going througha HUGE lying stage, and I am really struggling with it. He is always lying when he knows he will get in trouble! Ughhh! Love all the pics as always! Thanks momma!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I LOVE the guilty expression. Those have got to be some of the cutest faces.

BTW, I made a special trip to Baby Gap this weekend and saw Jon David. What a doll!