Monday, April 23, 2007

Window Treatment!

We're back! We've been out of town visiting friends and I'll post about it later with the fun details. But, first things first...



We went to the mall today and Jon David had his first stint as a front window model. :) babyGap has a huge picture of him in the window (along with a small one with his name and another with sweet Sarah, the girl casting call winner). The store managers were all excited about his visit and wanted to take his picture IN the window. I was not sure how it would all go but thanks to some fruit chews, Jon David put on a show!

In addition, babyGap sent us a HUGE picture of Jon David. I think it's like 8 feet by 6 feet and it's the same as the big one in the window minus the text at the bottom. Thank goodness we're getting a new house so we can properly display it. It's seriously HUGE. We love it! And our friends at babyGap are so sweet to us. They even sent along new bedding for baby brother. It's super cute and when we get into our house and set up his nursery, you can bet there will be a post about it.

Here are pictures from our fun adventure!






Check out Aunt Cindy's blog about Jon David...

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh wow! How exciting! I am going to have to go check it out soon!

I love how he hammed it up in the window! :)

Lisa said...

Hi, came across your site from Megan at Chasing Proverbs 31. My husband went to high school with her and her hubbie (Oh and I went to college with all of them!). Anyway, your son is simply adorable. I also saw his handsome little face at babyGap the other day... sort of fun to see your blog. Come by to check out my 14 month old little girl.

erin said...

We can't wait to go see our kiddos in the window. Maybe one night this week we'll head that way. Thanks for the sneakpeek!

Janice said...

The pictures are awesome!!! And Jon David looks like the perfect model posing in the front window! Can I get his autograph? :-)

Shana-Lynn said...

Cool pictures! Love them. I will have to go and check out our local babyGap and see the larger display. Your son is so adorable, I bet number 2 will be just as cute! Congrats!!

Found your blog through my friend Janice.

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness Denise! I am awe struck (or should I say star struck?). What a doll. That sucker is huge!! How fun to find a place in your new home for that?! A special treat! AND bedding to boat?! Now that is `cool! Thank you Baby Gap!! As always loved the post and seeing your most handsome man!

Jennifer said...

These are great! I love that BIG picture of him and how exciting that you got one too! He is famous!