Tuesday, May 1, 2007

4-Wheeling Dude


Now this is the kind of 4-wheeling that I can handle. In fact, I don't even care if my son wears a helmet! I shall keep him inside and let him be a crazy 4-wheeling dude - all safe and sound! :) Oh, if it were only going to be this easy forever!!

This is the fourth such toy we bought for our boy. My mom and I are probably on some bad buyer list at Toys R Us. We kept returning toys though I don't think Jon David really cared. There was always something wrong - like one, this Diego toy was SO loud and it had no on/off switch or volume control. You can't really tell how loud these things are until they are out of the box. Then, another Fisher Price fire truck had little people in it but they were glued in and I could tell my boy was frustrated that he could not play with the people. But these ride-on toys were sort of expensive - too expensive to settle, in my opinion. I know, it got a little weird with all our returning but I think we stumbled upon a winner. Still, we kept the receipt... just in case!





4 comments:

Wendy said...

Look at that ladies man pose in that last picture. So Funny. Love how you returned so many times to get just the RIGHT one! I had a good chuckle. It looks like it will be a great toy for him.... even better he looks like he loves it!

Janice said...

That last picture is just too much, Denise! You can defintitely tell what a sweetheart Jon David is!

Ok, I don't feel so bad now because I think I am the "queen of returns" - only it's Babies R Us that might have my name under the "frequent returns" list. In fact, I'm headed over there tomorrow to return a Baby Einstein DVD that is not compatible with our DVD player, for some reason...

Jennifer said...

Oh how cute. The last picture is adorable. Looks like this toy is a keeper, he looks like he is having so much fun!

I am the same way with returning, I just want to be completely happy with my purchase....but I still fear I am on some "list" they keep...and it isn't just at one store :-)

Andrea said...

Okay, that little head tilt in the last picture is too much! He is going to be breaking hearts left and right with that look!

I am so picky about toys for Evan, too. Sometimes I feel like Goldilocks, lol! :)