Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wake Up Call

Do you ever wake up feeling like this?

Don't worry, I quickly put the camera down and loved on my boy but I could not resist snapping a quick picture. He's started to nuzzle so sweetly in my neck times like this when he really needs a hug from Mommy. Then, he will take his little fingers and play with my hair. Gosh - what a sweet baby boy!!

Here are two more photos from today. Yes, it's more "oh look, he's making a mess feeding himself" but I like it nonetheless.


5 comments:

Janice said...

He looks like he's really enjoying his yogurt! Cameron still eats the same way. I guess it's more fun when you can use all your five senses when your having your meal!

BTW, Thanks for sharing Jon David's pics from last year - he has changed so much but is still cute little guy.

Make sure you take care of yourself, Mama! Hope you don't get any more low blood sugars. :-)

Jamie said...

Everyone should have that much fun eating! He is (as always!) so adorable in those pics!

And yes...that is the look on my face most mornings! Babies do eventually sleep through the night...right?

Wendy said...

Elaina still looks like that when she eats! What a little sad face. Connor woke up today with mad face. I would rather have the sad face and snuggle. What treasured moments!!

Jennifer said...

Awww, so sweet! Devin wakes up like that a lot. He just loves his sleep so much and doesn't want us disturbing him until he is ready to get up.

Andrea said...

lol- I often feel like that when I wake up! I'm glad you are able to cuddle him and cheer him up. I love his sweet smile!