Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ahoy Matey!


These may actually be the CUTEST pajamas that I have ever purchased - EVER! Of course, they are from babyGap. I love the dog pirate and the leggings... too much! I don't know why but I've never even really looked at their PJs. I am too distracted, I guess, by all the other goodies there. But, dear hubby mentioned that putting Jon David in winter PJs when it's warm outside is goofy. I'm worried about him getting too cold because I like it COLD COLD COLD (though I'm really trying to not have it so cold) at night and he is still so squirmy that he does not keep a blanket on him for the entire night. Anyway, these PJs are TOO MUCH!! I love them!

This is the pleading look I got after putting Jon David down for a nap. He's been VERY into Momma lately. Not sure why and I'm not complaining!




8 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness are those ever cute. And that look, oh I don't know if I could leave him there with those eyes? How do you do it??

Denise said...

Well, I did go back and give him one more good rub on his back. So, I did not completely resist "the look." Plus, I am very tired so I'm READY for my nap as well! :)

Janice said...

I do love the PJ's! I just love pj's in general and have occasional jammy days especially in the winter time. This reminds me that I need to go and get some summer ones for the kids. I think a trip to Baby Gap is in the works today... Denise, Baby Gap should pay you even MORE for advertising their stuff!

Lisa said...

I love Gap PJ's too, but I'm a sale girl and they rarely go on sale! Bummer. But I do love them all the same!

Lisa said...

Denise,
Thanks for letting me know Gap has some of their PJ's on sale... I can always buy for next winter!

Jennifer said...

These are the cutest PJ's ever! Those little pitiful looks are so cute, too bad they do exactly what they are intended for and I give in every time!

Jamie said...

Lovin' the pirate p.j.'s!! How cute is he!

Andrea said...

*running off to babyGap to buy these jammies*

They ARE the cutest. I just love them. :)