Monday, May 14, 2007

Slow News Day



Happy Belated Mother's Day!! I trust you all had great days and felt like the beloved queens that you are! :) Mine was a wonderful day spent relaxing with my two guys with the same name (won't be able to say that much longer).



Yes, I received gifts (swanky Vera Bradley purse and overnight/hospital bag that all the "cool" mommies have here in the South have - are these big near you?? See below for pix.) but the BIG present came today when Jon David took a 3-HOUR NAP! This allowed me a much loved 2-hour nap! My cup runneth over!!



No other news fit to print. Thanks to all you sweet mommies who left me nice Mother's Day wishes! Right back atcha!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am glad you had a nice Mother's Day...and yay for your nap! Devin has gotten in the habit of taking a 3 hour nap daily and it is just wonderful!!

Andrea said...

I am gonna need pics of this bag!

A 2 hour nap sounds SO nice- that would be an awesome gift for me too!

Denise said...

Andrea,

I will get some pix of my swanky bag and post them. Stay tuned...

Andrea said...

Oooh- I love them! You are going to be the most stylish mom at the hospital- that's for sure!

Janice said...

Love the swanky bag! I am crazy about purses - to my husband's dismay. And you're so lucky to get a two hour nap!!!!

Wendy said...

Nap and purse?!?! WOW!!! OKay love the colors. He can send a purse my way anytime!! Very nice job. Did you steer him to those, or did he do it alone. Props to him either way.

Denise said...

Wendy, I know - to have both is almost too much! :) But, they think I'm worth it! ;) Yes, DH did it ALL by himself. It was totally his idea. He noticed the "cool" moms having them and went about investigating. I know - he's a KEEPER!!!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE these bags, I am a Vera Bradley junkie!!!

Denise said...

Jennifer, I'm not surprised that you love my bags! I wonder if it's a "southern" thing? :) Either way, I am now sort of a cool mommy!! ;)

Wendy said...

You are a cool mommy with or without your cool bags. Those were SOOOO POPULAR when I lived in Ohio. I saw them everywhere. Here they are much harder to find!!