Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Two by Two (no - it's not a Noah's arc post!)

Two by Two, about ME!


Two names you go by
1. Neese/Neesy.
2. Sweetie (from hubby) or Mama (not Hubby but the other guy with the same name).

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Lovely maternity shorts.
2. Oh so sexy pink maternity shirt.

Two things you want in a relationship (I'm assuming friendships here)
1. Ease (don't have to weigh every word).
2. Shared passions (the Lord, family, scrapbooking, etc.).

Two of your favorite things to do
1. Be with my guys.
2. Scrapbook.

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. To be over this stinking sinus infection and to have fully functioning nostrils.
2. To be in my new house (which I will be as of Thursday!!!!)

Two pets you have or had
1. My sister, Cindy's, dog named Pepe (spelling??) who peed on my head when I was around 7 years old. Now that I look at it, Pepe also spells peed. Interesting.
2. Jake, a lab mix that I had in my 20s.

Two people who will fill this out first
1. Cindy, because she likes new material and wants to help a sister out.
2. I'd say Janice but she's got to plan for the party of the year this weekend. So, maybe the "other" Denise since this will be her first "tag."

Two things you did last night
1. Whined - my head hurt so badly and I felt (feel) cruddy.
2. Watched "On the Lot" which was actually pretty good.

Two chores you don't like doing
1. Putting away laundry.
2. Taking out the trash (which I thankfully hardly ever do).

Two things you ate today
1. Well, I drank a lovely orange sugar-rush concoction at the OBs for my gestational diabetes test.
2. Watery eggs/egg whites for breakfast in the hopes that it would help my test today!

Two people you talked to last
1. Kim.
2. Mom.

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Taking Jon David to Little Gym (if I feel up to it).
2. NAPPING! We're in a great 1 1/2 - 2 hour nap groove these days and I take FULL advantage of it.

Two favorite holidays
1. Christmas.
2. Thanksgiving.

Two favorite beverages
1. Coca-cola.
2. Smoothies.

Updates: I took a fetal fibronectin test today and am apparently going to do this ongoing now every two weeks to make sure we're not having this baby too early. I did find out that since I did not go into premature labor (my water broke and I was later induced), my chances of going full-term are better. So, that was positive! Still feeling cruddy and it's now an infection. I started a 10-day antibiotic treatment today. Jon David was a bit more challenging today though really well behaved in the doctor's office. He may be stir crazy since we've not done much for the past few days. He seemed to bounce from one "no" to the next. :( Off to bed. THANKS, Susie for the new material!

Another "not a great picture" but the PJs are just TOO cute! You bloggers are all these fantastic photographers. I feel like I gotta come clean and admit when the picture is just so-so. :)

1 comment:

Janice said...

Denise, I love getting tagged!!!! Even if you tagged the other Denise, I hope you don't mind that I do this one as well - although it might not be until later next week - you know why. I am avoiding all cleaning as much as possible but It has to be done by tomorrow - ugh!

That's funny about your sister's dog peeing on you - although I am sure it wasn't funny to you at the time.

Jon David and his PJ's are sooooo cute - makes me want to curl up in bed with one of those on!