Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Test Results Take 1 and MOVING DAY!


Warning: as my pregnancy progresses, there will be a lot more posting about exciting things like fetal fibronectin tests, effacing and the like. :)

My first fetal fibronectin test was a good one! The results were negative which is a good thing! I've learned that a positive test indicates it's pretty likely that baby boy may come within the next 2 weeks. So, GREAT news and a huge praise (Thank you, Lord!) that we look safe for the next 14 days! No word yet on the gestational diabetes one... I think I find out tomorrow maybe.

Speaking of tomorrow, it's MOVING DAY! I can't even believe it!!!!!! We have movers (another blessing) and I just pray the closing goes well. :) I may be a bit out of commission for a few days but I do plan to capture some of the fun with a camera. Lucky for me, there is little that I can do. The hard part will be not overdoing it. Either way, we're OVER THE MOON about the new house! Can't you tell from the picture of Jon David?
What a blessing!! Thank you, Lord!


12 comments:

Stacy said...

Moving is always so exciting!! I want to move! I hope all goes well with the move, do not over do it. Is some one going to watch Jon David for you so you can unpack? Keep us posted! Glad all is well with your test so far, I am sure your gest test will come back ok too!

Shana-Lynn said...

Best of luck tomorrow on your move. Hopefully everything will go well for you. Great to learn that your test results were good news.

Denise said...

Shana-Lynn,
Do you have a blog? I love all your sweet comments and wanted to see if you had a blog as well for me to visit? :)

The Browns said...

Congrats on moving day and good test results! Take it easy (every woman should be so smart as to get knocked up when she see's a move in the near future)!

Janice said...

Denise, that's great news about your fibronectin test!!! Keep that baby bun in the oven! And good luck with the glucose test.

Hooray for moving day! How exciting! I remember when John and I were looking for houses - I loved seeing how people lived in their homes. Yes, please take pictures -we'd love to see your wonderful home.

BTW, Shana-Lynn is a great friend of mine. Her blog is on my links under "Fab Friends and Family".

Jennifer said...

Yay, for your tests!

Good luck with the move & closing! I am sure it will all go well and I can't wait until you get back and we get to see all the pictures!

What a cute picture of Jon David!!

Andrea said...

I am glad the test results were good.

Best of luck with your move tomorrow! I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see pics of the new place!

Megan said...

Yay for moving day! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Wendy said...

Good luck Denise. I know how much work it is to move, and hope all goes well. It will be so exciting for you to get into a house!! Congrats to you guys on that. Shan Lyns Blog is linked on mine as well- Shes making a baby. And her little daughter is oh so cute!!! BEst wishes. Talk soon!!

Wendy said...

How's the move going momma?? Are you hanging in there? Doesn't it seem like you have so much more stuff than you thought, when you start to unpack?!?! Thinking of you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new home! I can't believe how much Jon David has grown since I saw you two in December. He's still so adorable! I'd love to see your new house & bring something special by for Jon David (and you)! Blessings, Michele Pechacek

Hollie Carson said...

Denise,
Your son Jon David is so cute. Your blog reminds me of mine...so full of your child and stories of your child. :) Great pics and stories! You have a great camera and great picture taking skills. I hope to get a good camera one of these days. It will have to be when we are out of these "seminary" days. :) Blessings!
Hollie