Saturday, May 26, 2007

Summer Colds STINK


Both Jon David and I are struggling through summer colds. It ain't pretty and it sure ain't fun. I guess I should be glad this is happening this week so that I will be over it (hopefully) before we close and move next weekend. Still, I have/had scrapbooking plans with my friends and am not sure that I will be able to make it. Yes, I am BITTER! I love my scrapbooking time!!

On a happy note, Jon David's cousin, Aaron came over yesterday. The guys had fun. It's good to see Jon David burying the hatchet, as they say. You see, many months ago, Aaron told Jon David not to bite the blinds in Grandma's kitchen. Well, let's just say my son has taken a while to get over his hard feelings. Yes, he loves Aaron but sometimes it's hard to get past all the hurt! But, as the pictures reveal, these guys had a good time and are best of buds again!


PS - Thanks for all the support and not ditching me for being a boring blogger! You guys are the best blog friends a girl could ever want! :)

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Sweet pictures are never boring! And congrats on the new house!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Wow, Jon is so merciful! Whatta guy! That's a funny post, made me laugh out loud. Hey, do me a favor and fix my link on your blog. Remember I changed my address slightly and if people click on my blog via your site they won't find it. If you don't do this, Jon won't be the only one with hard feelings!

Feel better. I still loved kissing our little booger boy!

Love,

Aunt Cindy

Here's my address to make it easier for ya...

http://web.mac.com/cmwinterhartley/iWeb/MyAwesomeOliveShoots

The Browns said...

Hi, Denise! This is Jaime from bbbbrowns. Your Jon David is a babydoll! I see your yet to be born son is spoken for, but how does Jon David feel about older women? I think he should hook up with one of my girls! Your blog is precious and I look forward to checking it out often. I'm glad you also enjoy reading ours. Blessings!

Stacy said...

Summer cold do stink!!!! My boys have been fighting one for weeks! Starting to wonder if it is allergies? But it stinks! At least it gave you time to scrapbook! Have a good weekend!

Wendy said...

I remember visiting and playing with my cousins every weekend. When I git older I lived with one set of cousins for the summer and was their nanny. I loved it. I am so close to all of my cousins. Thank the Lord for families!! Cute pics!

Wendy said...

I forgot to write that I hope you feel better. :) Get lots of rest, drink lots of fluids. Call me in the morning., Ha ha

Janice said...

Denise, we can never ditch you and Jon David!!! I always look forward to reading about your adventures!

It's great that Jon David has cousins like Aaron. I am the only child and love my cousins dearly. I hope one day Cameron and Ava will be as lucky to have cousins like Jon David!

Andrea said...

I am glad that Jon David got over his hard feelings- the two of them are awful cute together! I hope you feel better soon- colds are the worst!