Friday, May 11, 2007

Fun at the Park


What a fun morning! Jon David got to hang with his awesome buddy, Tyler (aka "Double Wide") and I got to hang with my awesome friend, his mommy, Kim. Tyler had the CUTEST shirt on that read, "Annual Pie Eating Contest" which looked so cute with his pot belly. The boy is so dang cute!!!

It was already warm at the park when we got there around 9:15 am. We did a good walk so that I could get some exercise and then played at the park. Side note: I'm just learning this... but, man alive, there are some bratty kids out there!!! Throwing sand and rocks at our boys among other offenses. Seriously. Anywho, back to our fun time... We topped it off by a quick trip to the mall for some deeeelish Chick-Fil-A. Daddy even joined us!! Yahooooo! (If you read my previous post and saw the hat picture, you will see the my boy left his hat on for most of the time and he was not nearly as annoyed with me today. Phew!) Check out the pix at the bottom of this post!

I hope you enjoyed the past few days of interview questions from my friend, Wendy. Now, it's your, or rather my, turn! If you'd like to answer 5 questions from moi, here's the deal...

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” If I don’t have your email address, leave it for me in the comments and I won't publish it. Promise.

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6. If you just really need more information about me, you can also send me a few more questions.




7 comments:

Wendy said...

What sweet little friends! Glad you were able to go out and catch some sunshine. And Chick-Fil-A- yummy!! Seeing the hubby? Even better! What a fun day!!

Janice said...

That's so wonderful you get Jon David got to hang out with his buddy and you got to enjoy some mom chats as well! Isn't Chick Fil-A the best? We always have to stop there every time we go to the mall.

Ok, I'm a little nervous about this but I'd love to play - interview me - but go easy on me;-)
jpward3@juno.com

Wendy said...

Happy Mother's Day Denise! I hope you are having a great day with your boys. I am sure they had a service dedicated to mothers this morning? IF not, I am sure your boys are dedicating the day to making you happy! Enjoy!!

Susie PSU said...

YUM - Chick-Fil-A!! I miss that place. We have one on campus, but it is only an "express" and only open weekdays for lunch.
What a great day you had at the park with friends. And I agree, aren't there some bratty kids out there??

Janice said...

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Andrea said...

Isn't it so hard when other kids are bratty like that? I never no what to do- and it seems like their parents are always MIA.

I am glad you had fun in spite of that- it looks like it was a beautiful day!

I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Jennifer said...

How fun. I am just loving this warm weather too. It is so much fun taking the kids to the park, but I have to agree there are some not so nice kids out there.