Friday, May 18, 2007

A few good laughs

One of my favorite developments in Jon David is his emerging sense of humor. He can be quite the comedian and loves to get a laugh. Here is a picture of him "helping" me fold laundry and deciding that he could make Mommy laugh by putting the onesie on his head. We got a good few minutes of belly laughs out of this.

The other funny thing was not really meant to be funny but this morning while hanging out with Daddy who was getting ready for work, the boys stumbled upon my oh-so-lovely maternity/nursing bra in the exciting shade of beige. Yes, it's quite a looker and no, there will not be a picture of this fine piece of lingerie in any post. Jon David found it, picked it up and said, "Mama?" To this, Daddy laughed and said, "Oh, yes, Son. That's Mama!"

8 comments:

Wendy said...

That is too funny. No picture though?? I found one of my old ones, and it it REALLY bigger than my head. Very Scary. But thats for a private email, not a public blog. Ha!! You llok great below, and I want a Barnabus!!! You are a blessed woman!!

Shana-Lynn said...

That is so funny! My daughter found one of mine once in our laundry basket and while I was folding, she INSISTED on trying it on. I didn't even take a picture for fear of it getting out without my knowledge, but it was so darn funny.

Love Jon David's shirt BTW.

Andrea said...

Oh! That second picture is just too cute! It sounds like you have quite the little comedian on your hands there.

And, hey- If I ever find a stylish maternity/nursing bra- I'll let you know. I think there are grandma's out there that wouldn't even wear the ones I have- they are *that* ugly!

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Thanks for letting me love our family sugar boy yesterday! Jon is the funniest thing out there! I love how he touches his ear to hear and dances on tables though you might want to watch that in the future!

Love,

Aunt Cindy

Denise Travis said...

You guys always look like you have so much fun together, Denise! I'm looking forward to having fun with the laundry with Katie! And I'm fairly certain she will be smitte with your son's sense of humor as soon as she meets him!

Megan said...

What a silly boy! Too funny!

Jennifer said...

Jon David seems like such a fun little boy! Cute pictures!

Janice said...

What a great sense of humor Jon David has! That is so funny how he knew who wore the nursing bra! They are such observant little creatures.

BTW, you wanted to know where I got Cameron's monkey shirt (I posted it on my blog), it's from www.robeez.com and it matches the monkey shoes they sell. I love Robeez and am so excited that the sizes go up to 4yrs now!