Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'd Like to Meet...

Wendy's interview question #3: If you could meet any of your blog authors (up to 3), who would it be and why?

Three is not enough, Wendy!! I want to meet more of my bloggin' gals than just a measly three! So this one like the hunger/AIDS one is hard too! :)
1. Wendy: I know I'd laugh and laugh. She has the great combo that I like in friends - able to be super silly but also really sweet and able to "get real." Plus, we could scrapbook because she has TONS of scrapbooking stuff.
2. Andrea: I'd like to see Evan and Jon David play together. Plus, she appeals to the new mommy in me. Our boys seem similar and she just strikes me as really cool - laid back and very real. My kind of friend... :)
3. Janice: Who would not want to meet the mommy of those beautiful Irish twins? She writes the sweetest comments and makes me think that she is a faithful friend.
This leaves off other favorites like Jamie and Susie and others... Again - Wendy, HARD question!


Not the greatest of pictures especially the orange mustache from lunch but they'll do. :)


3 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so lovin that last picture. Mustache and all- he's having a great time! I feel privy to be in the list of wanna meets!! I would love to meet you as well. Someday maybe we will!! :) I am sure it was hard to chose just 3, right? I know I would be wrestling with which ones as well! Keep em coming and the pics too!!

Janice said...

Denise, I feel so honored to be on your "list" of people you want to meet! I bet it was really hard to choose, though. I feel so lucky to know you and other moms through this blogging community. I really wish we could meet someday! So if you're ever in northeast Ohio, you have to let me know so we could meet!

BTW, the orange mustache really makes a great picture!

Andrea said...

You are so sweet! I am so honored to be on your list-it seriously made my day! :) I would love to meet you, too! I know our boys would have so much fun together- parnters in crime, I'm sure!