Thursday, May 10, 2007

Interview Question #4

Another not-so-great photo but the expression is priceless. He is frustrated with me in this picture because I have a hat on him with a little velcro chin strap. The hat was off his head very shortly afterwards. I have more success with the hat when I don't tie it on him. I don't blame him, actually. :)


From my bloggin' buddy, Wendy...

If you could change anything about yourself what would it be (no weight or look changes)?

Where to begin?? :) Since I spent most of the day today going through a messy closet (thanks to my mom who helped entertain Jon David), I'd say that I'd like to be more organized. I greatly desire order and really really like it when everything is in its proper place. I think clearer and our home is more peaceful. It's been challenging living in small apartments but that's not the only reason I'm not as organized as I'd like to be. I pray the Lord really helps me with this and shows me how to be a good steward of our new house.

I also would like to manage my time better (find time to work out, have a devotional time, put on make-up/general hygiene, etc.) which goes hand in hand with organizing. Staying on task would also be an improvement. I do too many things at the same time and don't always finish what I start. :( Lots of 1/2 done scrapbook pages...

Truly, there are OODLES more but I'm tired from organizing and that's what's on my brain right now. :)

6 comments:

Nate the Great said...

Gurl, I feel ya. Maybe it's a genetic problem. Let's blame Mom!!! Maybe getting that big house will make a difference. Do what you can but have mercy on yourself. You have a beautiful family, that's major!

Love,

Aunt Cindy

Susie PSU said...

I adore the one with the hat strap. And no, I don't blame him either - who wants a hat strapped under their chin?!?

Shana-Lynn said...

That is a great expression on his face.

I too would like to be more organized, it is so overwhelming sometimes though.

Andrea said...

Evan is not a fan of hats either.

I am so with you on the organization thing. I have the best of intentions, but I can never seem to keep up. And, yep, I need better time management too! Sounds like we have similar goals.

Wendy said...

I wish to be organized, but most days feel like I am treading water! I get so happy when I have a clean house, let alone an organized one!! I hope that someday I will be organized. Each time we move, I "purge" and throw out. But somehow, we end up getting just as many things as I purged. No fun. Loving the expression on his face. Classic!!

Janice said...

I have no organizational skills whatsoever - although I wish I did. I am a terrible pack rat - I just cannot seem to get rid of things - it just seems like if I throw it out, then its memory will be lost forever.

Love Jon David's hat and the expresion on his face!!

I really enjoyed reading your answers to Wendy's questions!