Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bloggers Block

Guys, I apologize. I'm stumped. Ain't got nothing to write about. Maybe it's because we're scheduled to close on our house next Thursday, maybe it's because my belly and everything else is getting bigger by the millisecond. I don't know the cause but I'm distressed and terribly sorry for the lack of production. It's not for lack of desire, I assure you. Please don't ditch me as one of your blogs to read. I'll get witty again, I promise! Just for right now, I'm sorta dull. :(

How you ever experienced BD (blog dysfunction)? If so, what's the cure? Do something incredibly exciting worthy of 50 pictures?? Help!!

6 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Wow, I didn't know my nephew could color like that! He's getting more amazing by the second. I think the circumference of your belly is proportionate with your ability to generate anything else. Give yourself a break, incubating a human is a lot of work. You are creating something spectacular, it might not be in cyberspace, but it's of infinitely greater worth. I got yer back sistah, I'll keep blogging for the two of us...Love Aunty Cindy

Susie PSU said...

I'll keep checking it. Heck, we don't care if you blog what you made for dinner! (It might even give us an idea.) We just like checking in to see what you are doing. How is that belly doing??

Wendy said...

Your sister is so sweet!! Aren't sisters the greatest. I have so much to blog about I don't know where to begin. I wish I could give you some of my stuff!! Hey, we'd be happy with a pictures of Jon David each day! We won't desert you, don't worry!!

Laura P said...

Hey, life isnt always super exciting. We can find joy in the "mundane", like blogers block, and little jon looking adorable in his little blue shirt. and he colors in the lines already?! Put this kid in kindergarten!
HOw's the pregnancy coming?

L

Megan said...

Wow! That kid can color!!!

Andrea said...

Don't worry- I would never ditch you! I think we all have a little BD sometimes! I usuaully just post a ton of pictures and wait for something more exciting to happen and inspire me! :)