Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Full Bellies for All

Interview question #3 from Wendy: If you had the choice to cure AIDS or stop hunger, which would you chose and why?

This one is hard! How in the world does one choose? My first thought was hunger. Maybe it's the mom in me but I hate the thought of hungry babies/kids - really anyone hungry. I take great joy in feeding my guys even when the food is not that super. I still like knowing their bellies are full and I love, love, love the sound of a just-nursed baby who gives a sweet sound of contentment (followed by a big burp).


I don't know why but I think this pose is too cute. I love how he crosses his one leg over. And I just love those little chubby legs!!!

8 comments:

MyAwesomeOliveShoots said...

Those legs are so juicy!!! It's an adorable pic, I love it!!!

Janice said...

What a cute little poser you have! Must be all that Baby Gap modelling experience ;-).

Jamie said...

I know what you mean...I love those little "Thank you for the milk" noises :) And that picture is too sweet!! Nothing cuter than a little guy in a onesie!

Wendy said...

I agree- that is my favorite when babies are full. I love the little noises they make when they are eating too... the sweet suckling sound. Oh how I miss that! Great answer. That question was a HARD one. Obviously either answer is the right one. Still lovin the soccer pic all over. That little (or hammy) leg cross over at the window is sooo sweet. What was he looking at?

Denise said...

Wendy, Jon David loves to look out the window. Right now, his view is our apartment complex parking lot and a relatively busy street. Sometimes he sees school buses which is VERY exciting!!!!

Megan said...

Those chubby little legs all crossed like a man are precious!

Lisa said...

I totally know what you mean about a baby that has just nursed... I miss that. I just weaned last month.

Love the pic. He is too cute.

Andrea said...

I agree- nothing better than a just nursed baby. Jon David looks adorable in this picture- he is such a little model! ;)